Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sometimes you just need chocolate

Today has been a crappy crappy day- i have so much study to do, i have terrible cramps, i have tonsilitis and an ear infection and just generally bad skin- so not feeling too good!  Then suddenly, I just began craving chocolate- so literally like a mad woman i rumaged through the cupboard and dug out a packet of m&ms, ripped it open and shoved about 5-7 down! And I dead set felt better immediately.  I continued eating through it for another 10 minutes and here I am, having eaten half the packet.

But sometimes, you just need a little bit of chocolate.  Sometimes fruit just doesn't cut the sugar fix you need- i mean even candy doesn't give you the same sense of satisfaction that chocolate deliverrrrrrs!
I couldn't be more content with my splurge :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...