Thursday, October 27, 2011

Style Inspiration no. 9: Candice Swanepoel

I'm always adament about saying that a model is a style inspiration, mainly because i don't want to admit that they're perfect- good looks and good taste! that's why as you can see, there are NO models in my list of style inspirations in the column on the left hand side of my blog!
But there's a first for everything- and Candice Swanepoel is that first :)
Her style is so easy, breezy, fresh and perrrfecttt- She's amaaazzzzzing !!

(Also, I'm aware that there are a couple repeated pictures- photos which I've uploaded before in previous posts, but I think they're necessary to place in this post as well, just to show how great she is at putting her outfits together !!!)








1 comment:

Kathy said...

OMG! The model in a navy long sleeve maxi dress is to die for. Major!!! Love her style!! xoxo

http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...