Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A.L.C Veronica Jersey Maxi

 

Ever since I uploaded the picture above of Candice in one of my street- style posts, I've been obsessed with how good she looks in that amazing maxi dress! and out of coincidence, while i was reading one of the old issues of the net-a-porter magazine on the ipad, I came across this exact dress- and i finally got the brand: A.L.C! So naturally, I immediately looked it up, and not to my surprise, I realised that it was once again out of my price range :( At around $450, I won't be getting this number any time soon.
However, there are some cheaper versions on asos and topshop.. not as great.. but it'll have to do!

 

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I want!!! SO bad!!! Lost my words when I saw this dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...