Thursday, October 27, 2011

Country Road Tab Sleeve Shirt

So a couple weeks back, I bought the country road tab sleeve shirt in a navy (seen below) 
I have no idea why, when I picked it up i thought it looked nice but when I tried it on, it just didn't look right.....nevertheless, I bought it! 

I realised when I had returned home, the reason why I didn't like it was because the collar area (or should I say, collar- less) made me look like a minister or something!

BUT yesterday, I came upon these pictures of Miranda Kerr looking gorgeous in a very similar top in a khaki colour! And it gave me faith in the fact that while things may not look particularly nice or flattering on its own, it can be styled in a way that allows you be look chic and sophisticated- so that you end up pulling it off! (of course.. it doesn't hurt if your a supermodel- then everything looks good)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...