Friday, September 2, 2011

Graduating Highschool

There are 14 (school) days left of Highschool ever and I couldn't be more excited! I have been waiting for this day all my life and now that it's nearing, it is kind of (only kind of) overwhelming
We have Champagne Breakfast, Chapel Service, Valedictory Dinner and other events all coming up and it's so exciting !!! Although it will be sad to say goodbye to everyone, I know that I will always have my truly close friends.

Another part about graduating is the need to look into the next step: university!
I'm currently trying to apply overseas- option 1. england (oxford, LSE) option 2. america (harvard, columbia) and option 3. melbourne (university of melbourne, monash)
Either way it means it'll be a completely NEW and fresh start in a NEW place with a change in scene- which is something I've always been stressing! I am looking into law and with each day, it's bringing me closer to university and all these greater opportunities.

 But there is also a lot of study ahead- with the LNAT in 2 weeks, SAT next month and the HSC in 2 months as well!
Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...