Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back to Blogging

I'm back! After a very, very long summer of not blogging!
So what have I been doing over the past 2 months? Let me catch you up...

Europe
I went to England (London and Oxford), Belgium (Brugge), France (Strasbourg and Paris) and Switzerland for 5 weeks and had the best Christmas ever!
The majority of the time I wore north face- it literally saved me from the cold! 







New Years
I touched down from Europe on the 30th December and the next day was new years eve- I went to Kirribilli in the city with a friend and watched the fireworks- the usual new years eve celebration ;)
i wore a mika & gala gold sequin skirt, don't ask amanda blazer, one teaspoon top and siren flats




My Birthday
I finally turned 18 in January! I went out with a bunch of friend to Mizuya restaurant in the city then to a couple bars.
I wore a black sportsgirl cropped top, sass and bide pink skirt and tony bianco heels


and to tell you the truth, that's basically it for the past 2 months! it hasn't been all that eventful but all I can say is that its been a truly amazing break! now there's 2 weeks of my summer break before I start uni... anddddd that's for another post at another time

1 comment:

Michaella Watts said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! xx Michaella
http://fashionableunicorn.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...